Let’s find your bracelet size
1. Use a strip of paper to measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet.
Make your own bracelet
Find the amount of links, that you need.
As a guide:
Single links are around 1 cm / 0.4".
Double links are around 2 cm / 0.8".
Basic locks are around 2 cm / 0.8".
With the average wrist size being around 18 cm / 7.1", you can expect to purchase around 16 to 19 links per bracelet and then a lock. Though of course, your bracelet creation will leave your wrist anything but average!
Finally, add a lock
Choose the lock you want, which will make it easier to wear the bracelet.
The length of your bracelet will ultimately depend on which links you choose. Here are a few examples of how to compose a 20 cm / 7.9" bracelet:
- Free shipping on order over $100
- Free 30-Day Return & Exchange
- 2 Year Warranty Guarantee
- Low stock - 10 items left
"Because you are the greatest gift".
The Single Bow silver link makes a great gift to someone special or to yourself that gives you the possibility to design and create your own bracelet in different ways.